May 13, 2020 1:47 PM
Update from Patriot Disposal
Yard Waste and Bulk Pick-up Resumes May 18 With Limitations
Dear Loudoun and Fairfax County Residential Customers,
Effective Monday, May 18th, Patriot Disposal will resume regular yard waste and bulk/special item collections, with the following limitations:
Yard Waste Collection
For Loudoun County Residents, the number of bags that will be picked up per home has been increased from 3 to 5. Fairfax County residents will have yard waste collection resume on your regularly-scheduled yard waste pickup day.
• All yard waste must be placed in paper bags or in a rigid container clearly marked “yard waste.” Yard waste in plastic bags will not be picked up.
• Bundles or loose branches placed at the curb will not be picked up.
• Residents are limited to a maximum of 5 bags of yard waste per home per pickup.
• As a reminder, unaccepted materials include tree stumps, food waste, lumber, treated wood, pallets, sawdust, dirt, mulch and sod. Please do not mix any of these materials in with your yard waste.
Bulk and Special Item Collection
All residential customers can now begin scheduling bulk and special item collection with the following limitations:
• Advance notice is required for all items by phone at 703-257-7100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• There will be a nominal charge of $25.00 and up per item for bulk items such as small furniture and mattresses to cover the additional handling costs that we incur due to COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience throughout this process. If you have any questions concerning this notice, please contact us at (703) 257-7100 or by email at email@example.com.
Patriot Disposal, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Patriot Disposal, Inc. | P.O. Box 3219 | Manassas, VA 20108 | (703) 257-7100